- The Canteen– Paradise for gossiping and evil plottings. With just 30 bucks in your pocket, you will never go hungry in this college.
- The Blue poppy– With most college students being on a shoe-string budget, blue poppy inside the Sikkim House opposite to the back gate of Loreto, is a student favourite. This place is buzzing with Loreto college students not just because of the proximity but also for the amazing pan-fried momos, pork shaptas amongst other delicious items.
- Vardaan market food stalls– Surrounded by food on all sides, Loreto students run to Vardaan for a taste of authentic Kolkata street foods. The place spoils you for choices, offering items like the famous Victoria Vada, Shibuji’s soda shikanji, dahi puchka etc.
- Au Bon Pain– Visited mostly for the bathroom if not anything else. With prices soaring high, what else would you expect? No surprise that they shut the place down. RIP.
- Russel Punjabi Dhaba– The go-to destination for aloo paratha right out of the hot tawa loaded with desi ghee, served with pickle and curd. Salivating.
- Silver Grill and Olypub– Perfect for young ladies surviving on a shoe-string budget, yet want to chill and loosen up after college hours with a couple of beers. Now the keyword is AFTER COLLEGE HOURS. #beerandchill #drinkresponsibly #don’tdrinkanddrive
- The rest of park street– Once in Loreto you get to know Park street like the back of your hand. The front gate of Loreto opens door to all the attractions of park street starting from Golden Spoon’s famous rolls, Kusum’s famous mutton roll, McDonald’s, Barb-e-q, KFC and the list goes on. God help you if you’re trying to watch your weight.